Thursday, January 20, 2005

There is Nothing Like a New Pair of Shoes

Yesterday was a great day. It is hard for me to remember everything that happened, but I will try my best. I know that I worked from 12-3 at the cafe. I left to go get groceries and when I was almost to the store, I realized that I forgot the money. So, I had to go all the way back to the cafe. Belen thought it was funny, but told me she has done the same thing before. When I got back from the store, Belen and I talked for a while and then she showed me some pictures of her niece, her sister's wedding, and some funny deformed pitures that were hilarious. We were both laughing so hard that she had to close out of the pictures. (Abigail wanted to play Dr. Seuss, so there was a long pause and now I am back) I had a lot of fun talking with her, but I had to get to work. I made fudge and some stuff for tapas and then I was done.

After work I went homw to eat and I worked on finishing my design for art club. I watched Isa when Lori went to teach and then I met her after class to go shopping. We walked all over the city and I finally found a cool pair of shoes. They are yellow and black, sporty and unique. I really like them. When we got home we made dinner and then I went back to the cafe to help Matt close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home