Saturday, January 22, 2005

Early Morning

Yesterday I woke up early and helped Lori take Abigail to school and then we went to the cafe. I had a napolitana and cafe con leche. Really good. Then Lori and I went to get our hair cut. It was fun. Now I need to get some hair gel and a round hair brush so that I can do something with it. It stinks that I can never get it to look like the person who gave me the cut.

After we got our hair cut, I stopped by the cafe to get my stained glass piece so that I could finish it. We I got home I realized that I had forgotten my key and so I was locked out. I went to the park for a while and then headed back to the house trying to catch Lori. I figured it was around the time that she was going to be picking up Abigail and so I headed to the school. I was glad when I saw that she was there. I helped her get the girls home.

After lunch I worked on my stained glass piece and took a little nap before Lori and I went to the cafe. We met Belen there to talk and it was the last time I had to spend with her. Belen is so sweet. She is one of those people that you want to bring home with you. We said our goodbyes and Lori and I headed home.

Matt and I went to the store for dinner and when we got home, the Stribs girls were over because we were watching them while the Stribs went out with their friends. After the girls were in bed we ate dinner and watched Lord of the Rings. I got tired pretty quickly and went to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca, you do not want to come back to the Arbor. Oh my there is so much snow. Its icky. I want you to come back, but I know that you would much rather be in the warmer weather. How short did you get it cut? Will you be using my hair spray? If so, I'll need to get some more cuz I've been using an awful lot of it. Love ya. See you in a few. -Katie

January 22, 2005 at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home