Saturday, January 22, 2005

Coming to an End

Today was my last day of working in the cafe. I worked two shifts today since I had yesterday off. I worked with Lori this morning, which was a little different, and then we ate lunch together after work. When we left the cafe I did a little shopping in the touristy shops and tried to stop at a candy store, but they were closed for siesta. When I got home I worked on my stained glass piece and then headed back to work. I made tapas tonight and cut some fudge and I was done early, so I talked to some of Scott's friends that are visiting. At about a quarter till I started cleaning up the back. Victor came back a couple of times and asked me some questions and I didn't know the answers and felt horrible. I was ready to leave for the night. Belen stopped by to say goodbye to me. I'm really going to miss her. I walked home quickly because Matt and Lori and I were going out for dinner. We dropped Abigail and Isa off at the Stribs and went to a nice restaurant for authentic Spanish food. It was a great meal and I had a great time just talking with Matt and Lori. After dinner we went out for some ice cream. Well, we tried to. Most of the ice cream places were closed. So, we ended up getting ice cream from a pizza place. We picked up the girls from the Stribs and then went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home