Saturday, January 29, 2005

Last Day in Spain

My last day in Spain was rather sad. It was hard to say good bye to everyone. The time went by so fast. It was my last day to sleep in and enjoy the time I had with Matt and Lori and the girls. I spent most of the day doing last minute things that were on my list. I finished my stained glass, started packing things up, did some last minute shopping and finished washing some clothes. At 5:00 we went to church and had amazing pie that Lori had mad and then Matt led Praise and Worship and Lori led a Bible Study. It was a great time of fellowship. After church I did some more last minute errands and then went home for dinner. I said goodbye to Abigail and Isa before they went to bed because I was leaving early in the morning. I spent the evening with Matt and Lori and we talked about our personalities and just had a good time together. It was hard to pack everything up and leave knowing that it would be a while before I saw everyone again. However, I was looking forward to seeing my friends at school. I went to bed but wasn't able to sleep because I feared that I would oversleep and miss my plane. The next thing I remembered was my alarm going off and I got up to begin my travels home. The flight home went smoothly and I had a small delay in Chicago, but it didn't mess anything up. It was good to be home again.

I always enjoy being in Spain and spending time with Matt and Lori. They always teach me so much along with the other members of the team. Thanks guys for everything. I had a great time.

To follow me back to Spring Arbor click here: http://saulife.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home