Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas in Arizona

Well, it's been quite a while since I've written on my blog, and people have been commenting on how it would be nice for me to keep one again....so here it is. I decided that Christmas time would be the perfect time to start it back up. After all, this is the first time ever that I have celebrated Christmas away from home.
Tonight I made dinner for Laura and I. I baked a ham, made really good scalloped potatoes, green beans with almonds, stuffing, rolls, and a gingerbread cake. It was amazing...I just wish I had more people to share it with. Then, I went to a service tonight at Word of Grace. It was nice to be a part of the service on the other side...it also made me think about whether or not it is a good idea to redo Christmas carols. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and creating new traditions, enjoying breakfast, maybe traveling a bit, and spending time with friends. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home